Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cocteau

Yeah, I realise, I am never going to be a good blogger. I Facebook, tweet and Ravel too much!

Today I published my latest design for children 3 months to 4 years, Cocteau.

This started as a more complicated sweater, because thats what I wanted to knit at the time. It evolved into a much simpler design, an easy to knit, easy to wear, stylish little sweater with a neck to fit over the biggest of heads. A sweater a little baby can actually wear.


The pattern price is 50% off until Sunday, and you get to enter the prize draw on my Ravelry group if you purchase before Thursday 24th October.
The prizes are shown below, your choice of the "For Lossie and Laurel" or "Its Bruce and Laurel" colour ways, containing enough yarn to knit any size from the pattern!

Pattern link here




No comments: